2nd Gamcamp conference on 25th of June 2018
II GameCamp conference was focused on monetization. During conference we had 8 presentations and discussion panel: gaming experts from Poland and abroad.
During conference we had 77 people coming from different regions of Poland.
Agenda of 2nd edition of Gamecamp:
- How to use Firebase predictions for better game monetisation? Presentation based on examples and case studies. (Mariusz Gąsiewski)
- CPM of ads in my games is low…How can I improve it? Deep looking at optimisation techniques for AdMob activities? (Felipe Iregui)
- Mobile ad fraud deep dive with AppsFlyer (Alexander Grach)
- Gender bias in Mobile Gaming. How to develop games for right audiences and good profit? (Anna Janiszewska, Elizaveta Elizarova)
- The rise of Hyper-casual & takeaways from Tap Tap Games & (Łukasz Miądowicz)
- Rewards Ads. How to do it right? Where it works better, where it works less (type of game and country). (Felipe Iregui)
- Discussion panel
- Game monetization and promotion in Asia (with focus on JP, KR, South Asia). What do we know about players and payers. Which countries you should focus on for specific type of the game? Asian benchmarks. (Mariusz Gąsiewski)
- Who plays mobile games? Data based on Google surveys. (Norbert Simionescu).