3rd edition of GameCamp on 17th of September
3rd edition of GameCamp conference was focused on Growth and LTV measurement. During conference we had 7 presentations and discussion panel: gaming experts from Poland and abroad.
During conference we had 77 people coming from different regions of Poland.
Agenda of 3rd edition of GameCamp:
- How to start working with LTV measurement in mobile gaming. How to go to advanced strategies?. (Mariusz Gąsiewski)
- LTV measurement and gaming analytics for a scale. Build Your Own Event Analytics Pipeline Using BigQuery, Dataflow, and K8s. Jelly Button case study (Aviv Laufer)
- User Acquisition? Where do I even start? (Łukasz Kwiecień)
- Advanced approach to Google Universal App campaigns. (Mariusz Gąsiewski, Norbert Simionescu)
- Chinese market in mobile gaming. & (Chi-Yang Lin, Kentaro Sugiura)
- How to do soft launch for a mobile game effectively? (Łukasz Kwiecień, Paweł Weder)
- How to optimize Google Play and Appstore landing pages? What techniques are still valid, which ones are outdated? Examples and case studies. (Jan Chichłowski)
- Discussion panel