4th edition of GameCamp on 10th of December
4th edition of GameCamp conference was focused on Usage of data and LTV measurement in gaming. During conference we had 6 presentations and discussion panel: gaming experts from Poland and abroad.
During conference we had 176 people coming from different regions of Poland, Ukraine, Czechia, Slovakia, UK, China, Israel, Serbia.
Agenda of 4th edition of GameCamp:
- LTV from Ads. Challenge and solution: Huuuge Games and Tap Tap Games example. (Adam Tyszer, Huuuge Games)
- Data driven decisions- AI and Machine Learning in games. (Noam Kagan, Deemedya)
- How to leverage attribution data. Especially for advanced user acquisition? (Alexander Grach, AppsFlyer)
- Effective creatives in user acquisition (Mariusz Gasiewski, Google)
- Japanese market in mobile gaming (Kentaro Sugiura, Huuuge Games)
- Fluffy Fairy Games success story: deepdive (Nathaniel Barker, Kolibri Games)
- Google Play Instant impact on games KPIs (Bart Nowakowski: The Knights of Unity, Dennis Makowsky: InnoGames)
- Discussion panel