Presentations from 5th edition of GameCamp
Presentations from 5th edition of GameCamp that happened on 4-5th of March 2019. During 5th edition we had:
- 16 presentations and 2 discussions panel
- 232 people
- from 122 mobile gaming companies.
Monetisation – presentations from 1st day
- Michal Grno – Pixel Federation
Behavioral player segmentation to maximize profit and improve engagement..
- Yanic Nizan – Soomla
- Aleksandra Aleksov – Peaksel
Ad monetization: What we learned from our 700+ apps & games?
- Nate Barker – Kolibri Games
Rewarded ads: good and bad approaches. How we approach rewards ads to increase monetisation and gameplay?
AdLTV measurement in mobile gaming – how to do it once you cannot spend thousands of dollars on tools.
- Martyna Neumann-Baranowska – Vivid Games
Military icon in England vs. Robot icon in Japan: stronger monetisation via good ASO localisation and finding user inisghts.
Growth – presentations from 2nd day
- Mariusz Gąsiewski – Google
Quo vadis mobile gaming? What trends do we see in mobile gaming based on different sources of data?
- Mariano Miculitzki – AppsFlyer
2018 in mobile gaming in retrospective based on AppsFlyer data.
- Matej Lancaric – Boombit/li>
Why your game’s soft launch isn’t working?
- Aleksandr Bajev – Remerge
The evolution of tracking incrementality in gaming. Case study for mobile marketers.
- Tim Shepherd – Wooga
Playable ads. How to make it right and what mistakes to avoid?
- Alon Dafni – Bidalgo
Creative testing: art or science? Learnings from Bidalgo data, framework and tests.
- Hae-in Lee – Huuuge Games
Korean Market: small country, huge potential for gaming revenue
Google Play store listings and optimisation. Outfit7 case studies.