GameCamp became important mobile gaming/apps community with big GameCamp conference happening 2 times per year. 9th edition of that event happened on 17-21st of September 2022 (here is more info).
Next one is planned for end of March/beginning of April 2023 (more info to come).
Additionally to that big event, we decided to open new format: GameCamp Light.
GameCamp Light is “cozy” monthly meetup focused on business aspects of mobile gaming and apps. It is happening every month in hybrid mode:
- at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw (for those who have the chance to experience a full experience offline)
- online (for those that cannot join us in person).
Topics touched during GameCamp Light
- Growth in mobile gaming and apps
- mobile gaming and apps market
- monetisation in mobile apps and games
- data/measurement in mobile gaming and apps
- getting investment for mobile and apps projects
- User Acquisition in mobile gaming and apps
Why should you join GameCamp Light?
GameCamp Light is the opportunity to:
- get practical knowledge on topics related to mobile gaming and apps
- network with people from industry (for people joining online there will be networking opportunity as well)
GameCamp Light #2
2nd of GameCamp Light will be starting on 12th of December 2022 at 5.30pm CET (GMT + 1) at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw (with streaming of the content done online). All content is in English.
Please see the agenda for the event below.
Recordings from the session
As our speakers kindly agreed to share the recording, I am adding it here.
Spotlight on the market: opportunities for game/app in India.
How to evaluate mobile game ideas?
Win users and earn more with the latest format innovations