GameCamp Light is a monthly event that brings together individuals interested in the business aspects of mobile gaming and apps. It is held both:
- in-person at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw
- online for those who are unable to attend in person.
It is a great opportunity for people to learn about the latest developments in the mobile gaming and app industry and to network with others in the field.
Register for GameCamp Light #3:
Topics touched during GameCamp Light events
- Growth in mobile gaming and apps
- mobile gaming and apps market
- monetisation in mobile apps and games
- data/measurement in mobile gaming and apps
- getting investment for mobile and apps projects
- User Acquisition in mobile gaming and apps
Why should you join GameCamp Light and online roundtables?
There are several reasons why someone might want to join GameCamp Light:
- to gain practical knowledge: By attending GameCamp Light, you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments and best practices in the mobile gaming and app industry.
- to network with others in the industry: GameCamp Light provides an opportunity to connect with other professionals in the mobile gaming and app industry. This can be especially valuable for those who are looking to build connections and learn from others who are working in the field.
- to stay up-to-date: Attending GameCamp Light regularly can help you stay informed about the latest trends and developments in the mobile gaming and app industry, so you can stay competitive in your own work.
Overall, joining GameCamp Light can be a great way to learn, network, and stay up-to-date in the mobile gaming and app industry.
Online GameCamp Gaming/App roundtables
Together with GameCamp Light we will be organising online Gaming/App roundtables:
- they are for people specialising in Gaming/Apps topics (Growth and User Acquisition, Data, Monetisation, Creative) and Gaming/App founders
- sessions run in small groups (10-15 people) where people exchange knowledge, experience, views on the market.
- session’s duration is about 1hr.
Joining the Online GameCamp Gaming/App roundtables requires
- registration for GameCamp Light event
- adding information about your interest area to the form (without that we will not be able to add you to any of the roundtables groups).
Recordings from the session
As our speakers kindly agreed to share the recording, I am adding it here.
Mobile Gaming/Apps 2022 and Beyond.
What types of creatives work at Google App Campaigns?
Made to stick – deep-dive into retention benchmarks and insights in post-COVID world