Presentations from 7th edition of GameCamp that happened on 14-15th of October 2019. During 6th edition we had:
- 18 presentations
- 272 people
- from more than 160 companies from: Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Czecha, Austria, Germany, Israel, Russia, Cyprus, UK, US, Argentina, Cuba, Taiwan, China.
Monetisation – presentations from 1st day
- Mariusz Gasiewski – Google
Monetisation trends based on the data
- Martin Gajarsky – Pixel Federation
3 lessons from 9 years of locomotive offers: Data based user segmentation and monetisation. TrainStation case study..
- Miroslav Pikhart – Geewa
How user segmentation and personalizing offers improved monetization for Geewa?
- Lukasz Oktaba – Chess & Checkers
- Bozo Jankovic – GameBiz Consulting
What does it mean to have good Rewarded Video?
- Ilya Kuznetsov – Unity Technologies
Personalisation as the key to optimising your game’s revenue & LTV.
- Maks Teper – Picadilla Games
Innovating classic genre as the way to create new value for gaming users.Case study of Traffic Puzzle
- Alisa Spodyneyko – Creative Mobile
User path analysis and user profiling.
- Tomas Kleinmann – SuperScale
Transit King case study – data driven design with its benefits and challenges.
LTV measurement – presentations from 2nd day
Growth markets in mobile gaming
- Yaniv Nizan – Soomla
Ad LTV in mobile gaming: deep dive into industry.
- Max Samorukov – Crazy Panda/Data Magic Rocks
Not so trivial lessons learned from launching mid-core games.
Predicting user acquisition payback: methods and tools.
- Robert Magyar – SuperScale
Optimising user acquisition through LTV prediction.
- Przemyslaw Modrzewski – Google
User Acquisition focused on LTV on steroids.
- Mikalai Tsytsarau – Delve
Big Problem, BigQuery: User Feature Engineering in Event-driven Analyticss.
- Clara Copeland – AppsFlyer
LTV measurement and multi-touch attribution.