Offline edition of GameCamp is coming back to Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw.
9th edition of GameCamp is happening at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw.
Warsaw, Plac Konesera 10.
9th edition of GameCamp is coming!
Expert gaming knowledge and networking at the same time.
- Is Growth of mobile games something that is interesting to you?
- Would you like to see current trends in Performance Marketing of mobile games and apps
- Would you like to find out how to use data to increase the effectiveness of your development and marketing activities?
- Are you interested in getting to know best mobile gaming experts from industry?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then GameCamp should be very useful for you.
When and where?
19-21st of September 2022 at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw
Detailed agenda can be seen at: https://www.gamecamp.io/agenda/
Idea behind GameCamp is to grow gaming startups/companies in Poland, the CEE region (although gaming companies from other countries are welcomed too). All presentations and discussions are in English.
GameCamp Networking events
We will have 2 big networking events:
- GameCamp networking party after 1st day
- GameCamp/AppsFlyer event after 2nd
GameCamp networking party after 1st day
- GameCamp networking party after 1st day happening at the Campus (it is enough to stay after conference at the Campus).
- The networking party will be 7pm-11am
- Networking party with some food, beer/wine and some nice retro games :).
GameCamp/AppsFlyer event after 2nd day
- GameCamp/AppsFlyer event after 2nd day is happening at: SEN Warsaw, Wioslarska 6.
- Food and drinks at Club and terrace overlooking Vistula River.
- Party is sponsored by AppsFlyer.
- Time: 7pm – 2.30am
All information about the party you can find at the party landing page.