Presentations from 4th edition of GameCamp that happened on 10 of December 2018. During 4th edition we had:
- 6 presentations and discussion panel
- 176 people
- from 102 gaming companies.
- Adam Tyszer – Huuuge Games
LTV from Ads. Challenge and solution: Huuuge Games and Tap Tap Games example.
- Noam Kagan – Deemedya
Data driven decisions- AI and Machine Learning in games.
- Alex Grach – AppsFlyer
How to leverage attribution data. Especially for advanced user acquisition?
- Mariusz Gąsiewski – Google
Effective creatives in user acquisition.
- Kentaro Sugiura – Huuuge Games
Japanese market in mobile gaming.
- Nathaniel Barker – Kolibri Games (Fluffy Fairy Games)
Creating truly player-centric games – how we do it at Kolibri Games?
Google Play Instant impact on games KPIs.