Presentations from 8th edition of GameCamp
Presentations from 8th edition of GameCamp that happened on 4-5th of February 2020. During 8th edition we had:
- 20 presentations
- 305 people
- from more than 180 companies from: Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Ireland, Serbia, France, Czechia, Austria, Germany, Israel, Russia, Cyprus, UK, US, India, Hungary, Finland, Spain, Turkey.
Growth – presentations from 1st day
- Mariusz Gasiewski – Google
Growth trends based on the data
- Erik Hegely – Pixel Federation
Growth Strategies: Lower Your CPI by Implementing ASO into UA Workflow.
- Andrej Kugonič – Nordeus
Enabling the growth of the game through performance marketing in 2020
Scaling UA activity – the challenges of growth.
How ASO Has Changed in 2019 and What’s Next. Our experience in creatives and ASO techniques
- Itay Milstein – Huuuge Games
Driving profitability of Google App Campaigns in scale. What is easy, what is difficult? Strategic and operational approach. Learnings taken from Huuuge Games campaigns.
- Mor Stone – Huuuge Games
Facebook’s and Social Creative Best Practice that worked for Huuuge
Creativity & Performance: Best buddies in mobile marketing.
Data in mobile gaming – presentations from 2nd day
- Ivan Kozyev – Crazy Panda
In-app offers monetization from basics to advanced technics based on Crazy Panda experience.
- Nikolaj Ahlberg-Pederson – GameAnalytics
Learnings and insights from Benchmarks+ | Performance Insights for 1.2bn Monthly Players from 2019.
- Sara Krk – Outfit7
How do we do ad-hoc tasks in our Data Scientist team?
- Michal Grno – Pixel Federation
Data Science behind UA.
- Rudradeb Mitra – Omdena
Using Data Science for Behavioural Game Design.
- Franco Spina – DeltaDNA
Best Mobile Engagement Practice in 2020.
- Martin Jelinek – AppAgent
Building cost-effective mobile product & marketing app analytics based on GCP. Case study.
- Igal Frid – AppsFlyer
State of Mobile Gaming Marketing in 2019 based on data.